Sunday 12 August 2018

CDD Sneak peel Day 1!

It’s days one of Sneak peeks over at Craftin Desert Divas and today we are showcasing the new Favorite Nut Stamp set. It’s just absolutely adorable don’t you think!


I drew my background out by hand onto the inside of the Inside Scalloped Square Dies and then coloured it up with COPIC Markers. The squirrel and acorn house I again coloured up with copics a fussy cut just gluing them to the card so that they are flat. I then stamped out my sentiment and cut out into a rectangle and snuck it under the acorn house then pooped the inside square back into the frame die and attached it to my card base. I hope you like my card and don’t forget to check out the cdd blog for more inspiration from this set ❤️ 
 

Proud to be a Design Team Member

All links are affiliated which means I earn a little money if you buy from one of the links however this is at no cost to you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment