Monday 13 August 2018

CDD Sneak Peek Day 2!


It's day two of August sneak peeks and today we are showcasing the new Grateful Trolls stamp set. You can never have too many troll stamps can you and these are a perfect addition to the set.
 
 
 
I have been loving making one layered cards recently and I thought these two cuties were just perfect on their own. The colouring can take a lot of time but they are so easy to make and an added bonus of no fussy cutting! I used the Inside Scalloped Square Dies for the frame and the Flag Banner Dies for the sentiment strip. If you cut out your scalloped square first then it makes it easier to stamp your image out central and make sure you leave enough room for the sentiment strip at the bottom. Once everything is laid out you can begin to start colouring. I love the warm colours of Autumn so I used them for the leaves and grass but I wanted the troll and cute fox to pop out so used some cool greys and blues to add some contrast and make sure they didn't blend into the background. Once everything was coloured up I stamped my sentiment and die cut the banner and stuck it all together.
I hope you love the Grateful Trolls as much as I have, I cant wait to see what everyone creates with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment