Saturday 3 April 2021

Hoppy Birthday!



Well its Easter Weekend so I couldn't resist making a super cute bunny card! We aren't planning much this weekend but the little man is excited for an Easter egg hunt in the garden hopefully the weather is kind! How about you?
I used so many sets to make this card I find it so hard just sticking to the one but that's what we love about Time for Tea right everything just works so well together. I started my card by cutting out the largest rectangle from the Slimline Scalloped Nesting Dies and stencilling some clouds on there using the Scene it 6 x 6 stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. The grass was cut out from another of the large rectangles I cut using the Landscape Edge Standalone Die I just had to join it up and cut it twice to cover the length of the card. This was coloured with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide and a little bit of Mowed Lawn to give the edges some depth. I cut the fallen tree trunk using the Lift the Flap Slimline add on die  which I stamped on a woodgrain effect using the A5 Woodgrain Stamp  using dark brown distress oxide and going over with a lighter one. Then I cut the straight edges a bit wobbly to make them look more wood like. 
The flowers are cut from the spring blooms kit I blended a range of green, yellow and orange oxides for the leaves and some pinks and oranges for the flowers then die cut them out. 
All the stamped images I coloured up in Copic marker the images come from a range of stamp sets including Treat Yourself , Hip Hop Hurray, Life's Ups and Downs and Bears Picnic.


When I popped my card together I felt the layout didn't work with all three flaps open so I just had the middle one that opened and covered up the edges of the other flaps with my flowers and bunnies. Once everything was stuck down I popped on my sentiment and stuck it on my card base and that was my card finished up. I hope you like it and have a great weekend. Don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10







 

No comments:

Post a Comment