Saturday 18 September 2021

Snappy before Coffee!


 Happy Saturday Teatimer’s this weekend has rolled around fast. Have you had a good week? Lots of crafting? That's hopefully my plan, it will be so nice to have a chilled out day. 
I know you all love coffee cards so I have a fun one to share with you today I just love a good pun don't you?!
The shape of my card didn't start out like it ended so I had originally cut out a stitched rectangle but I changed my mind after stencilling the sky and cutting out the grass. There was so much empty space so I used the new Square Label Dies to cut it out instead I like how the stitched detail stayed at the top and bottom though. Then I darkened up the sky edges with some chipped sapphire distress oxide to draw your eye in to the image. The sentiment is also stamped with the same ink. 
The crocodiles are from the new Snappy Before Coffee Stamp Set . They are super fun to colour I used the same yellow for their spikes and belly but darker greens on one and added some little spots and rosy cheeks. I coloured up the coffee cups and die cut everything out and adhered everything together. 
The it was time to make my card base I followed some kraft cardstock in half and took out one of the larger Square Label Dies. I popped the die onto the fold of the card making sure the part of the die that's on the fold is just hanging over the edge so it doesn't cut that part. Once it was made I added some splashes of coffee using the Coffee Stain 6x6 Stencil and adhered the rest if the card on top with some foam tape to give it some depth and that was my card finished up. I hope you like it it's a really quick one to make so great for any last minute needed cards. Hope you have a great weekend and don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment