Saturday 4 July 2020

You Bake my Day!



Hi guys, I have a super fun card for you today I literally hadn't planned to make this one it was all a happy accident. If you have been reading my blog post you will know that I like to batch stamp and colour things up so the Hamsters and accessories were left over from a few recent cards and they were lying around on my desk on top of the striped paper and I just loved how they looked together.
So I gathered up my accessories and added them to the critters I wanted the stripes but I didn't want it to be too much so I got my cheese die and cut that out of some crisp white cardstock to stick in front of it.
I popped the white up with some foam tape though to give it some added dimension and added my hamsters complete with their new look. I love how the holes just frame the Hamsters and peek those stripes contrasted again that crisp white cheese panel.
I stamped my sentiment and cut using the sentiment strip from the Mini Frame and Banner Die set then coloured with a blue copic marker and popped it on the card. I then added it to my card base and my card was finished a real quick and easy card today!








1 comment: