Saturday 25 July 2020

Christmas in July!



Hi everyone it’s DT member Natalie here sharing another Christmas card I made with the fab new release from Time for Tea Designs.
My fun Christmas present card is made using the new Slimline Candy Stripes Die. It was such an easy card to make and will be great for quick Christmas cards but still looks really special. 
I started by cutting out the die then cutting out a rectangle the same size out of some smooth card stock I ink blended a mixture of red distress oxides and splashed some water on. I cut the die panel out again of some fun foam foam and then layered all the panels on top of each other. 
I Popped some ribbon around the card panel tied it in a bow and stamped and die cut a tag and sentiment using the Mew are the Best Gift stamp and die set. Then popped it on my card base and that was my card finished up.
I hope you like my card and keep an eye out in the Time for Tea group for more inspiration. Don't forget you can also get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10



No comments:

Post a Comment