Saturday 13 November 2021

Cosy Winter!


Happy Saturday Teatimer’s it’s DT member Natalie here with another super cute card to share with you all. I combined a mix of old and new for this snowy winter scene. I love how versatile the new City Break stamp set is from winter to summer it can be used all year round with just a change of characters and colours. 

I mixed the City Break stamp set with the bunnies  from the Cosy Winter Stamp set and the lamppost comes from the Carolling Critters Stamp Set. The Time for Tea Stamps just mix and match so well with each other, which is great if you love building scenes like I do! 

For the black frame I used the Zig Zag Frame and Tag dies it almost give it a comic feel to the card like the final scene in the book with the happy ever after 🥰 

Snowy Scenes are one of my all time favourites to create so I love how this card turned out and I hope you do too!  If you would like to create your own version and want to purchase any of the itemsu I used in the Time for Tea shop or any other goodies you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10 ❤️ 

Have a great weekend and I’ll catch you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment