Wednesday 14 October 2020

Too Cute to Spook!


If anyone knows me they know how much I love Halloween crafting so I was so excited to see these cute new Halloween stamps from the new Time for Tea release. I couldn't resist making some cute Halloween decorations I used the new This is Your Day Die to create a cute banner and then made a fun tag with the coordinating dies to the Halloween stamp set. 
As you see I stamped out and coloured up a lot of pumpkins, ghosts and mice I find this a good way to get things started so I could play around with layouts. The pumpkins and Halloween stamps are from the new Spooktacular stamp set and the mice are from the Treat Yourself stamp set. 
I cut out six of the banners and two of the scalloped circles out of a thick black cardstock. I blended some purple clouds on all using the Scene It stencil and splashed on some gold splatters for added interest. 
Then popped on my my little scenes for the banner I placed twine in between the back and front pieces and the tag some pretty silver ribbon. 
As you can see there are still plenty of pumpkins, critters and ghosts left over so be prepared for some more Halloween fun ❤️
Don’t forget you can get 10% off your Time for Tea order using code T4TNATALIE10 










No comments:

Post a Comment