Saturday 5 September 2020

Hang in There!


Happy Saturday everyone its Design Team member Natalie here sharing some more inspiration with you. Today I have a cute bunny card for you using the new Up, Up and Away stamp set. 
The slimline dies are perfect for this set creating a long card for your scene giving the impression your bunnies are flying high into the sky.
I used the slimline die to cut out three pieces of white card stock this is creates the base of the card and the top layer which I used to make my design on. I used the Sunny Side Up Stencil to create the cloud background using a mix of Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Dusty Concord Distress Oxides. I also added some splatters of the same Oxide inks alongside gold paint and white gelli roll dots.
It's a real quick and easy background but looks so stunning.
The bunnies were pretty quick to colour too I used warm greys for two of the bunnies and then a colour  of browns for the other one. I tried to stick to a few colours so it wasn't too distracting and cut them out with the coordinating dies and popped them on the background I created. 
To create our custom card base I scored the top of one of the slimline pieces we cut earlier around one and a half scallops down then added some red tape and attached it to the other one this creates a top folding card. Then all was left to do was stick down the front of the card and it was all finished!
I hope you enjoyed my card for today don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using the code T4TNATALIE10  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment