Saturday 20 June 2020

New Release!





Hi Guys so the new release is finally here what do you think? I love the smaller stamp sets and the fact that they work so well together with older Time for Tea sets. The cute little mouse has to be my favourite he is an add on to the Baked with Love stamp set. After all you cant have a chef with a cute little oven to bake their goodies. The matching die set even enables you to add an interactive element letting you open the oven door.
This is the first card I made with the new release I combined the new Bake my Day with the Washi Stripes. The Washi Stripes are a fab edition to the collection as they are great for making your own backgrounds or a touch of decoration. Here I stamped them out to make some wallpaper in my kitchen scene. I found if I cut my square out first too using the Square Quilted Nesting Dies it was easier get my lines straighter. 
The mouse and accessories were super simple to colour as they are small so great for quick cards. I even added some of the accessories from the Baked with Love Stamp set.
I finished my card off with a chunky frame I'm really loving this look at the minute and it's really easy too do. I used one the larger square dies to cut out the outside and used the same size die to cut out the middle. Then did the same again with some fun foam you could just use foam tape but this makes sure our frame is super sturdy. Then I stuck them together and popped my image in the centre and stuck it to my card base.



                 



            

                       








No comments:

Post a Comment