Sunday 7 February 2016


New Haul

My new haul from +CraftinDesertDivas 
Came yesterday and I'm so excited to use them. I ordered the heart of hearts die which is the one I was most excited to get. It looks so versatile where you can either use the negative or the positive cut. It will make perfect confetti for shaker cards. The other things I ordered were the popped up stamp which is a cute little gopher he will be perfect for kids birthday cards. The other two stamp sets I got are kitchen cuties from the new release and they really are! A souper hero soup and the sweetest little onion amongst a few. The second one I bought for the husky I've not seen any like it England so was so excited when I saw him. It's called chilly and contains the most adorable artic critters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment