Saturday 28 May 2022

Hello, I miss you!


 Happy Saturday Teatimer’s these weekends are coming around fast! Have you been doing lots of crafting this week? I’ve been busy creating once again, using the super cute new release. This week I thought I’d better colour up something else besides those adorable kitties, so these cuties are from the new Let's Chat Stamp and Die set
I stamped them out using memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured them up with copic markers. Cutting them out with their coordinating dies and adding some finishing touches to their cheeks and noses using black and white gelly roll pens. 
For the background I used the Flirty Flowers Cover Dies which I cut out of white card and layered on top of a white card base. I added a white frame using the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies and popped it up using some white foam tape. 
The big Hello sentiment is from the Hey, Hello, Hi Dies set which I cut out of fun foam as well as the pink paper so it would be the same height as the frame and it's so much easier than faffing with the foam tape. 
I love how the Time for Tea Coordinating Die Sets cut out the sentiments too so I heat embossed my other sentiment onto black card and cut that out using the Coordinating Dies. For the other sentiment I cut out one of the speech bubbles from the Speech Bubbles Coordinating Die Set and heat embossed the I Miss You inside it. Top tip it's easier to stamp and then cut out. I laid these two sentiments flat so that it was the hello die that was popped up alongside the cute Critters and the telephone. This just adds a bit more dimension and interest to your card. 
It really was a quick card to make with nit much colouring and perfect for sending to someone to give them a pick me up!
I hope you like it and if you want to pick any of the items up in the Time for Tea Shop,you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10 ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment